Follow these steps to transferdesigns from your computer using the USB connection to your machine.
1. Attach the embroidery unit onto the machine.
2. Plug the USB cable connector (2) into the corresponding USB port on the computer (1) and turn on the machine.
Embroidery patterns can be retrieved with or without the embroidery unit attached to the machine.
3. The Removable Disk icon appears in My Computer on the computer.
4. Copy the pattern data to Removable Disk.
- Pattern data in Removable Disk is written to the machine.
While data is being written, do not disconnect the USB cable.
Do not create folders within "Removable Disk". Since folders are not displayed, pattern data within folders cannot be retrieved.
While the machine is sewing, do not write data to or delete data from "Removable Disk".
5. Press on the machine.
- The saved patterns are displayed.
6. Select the pattern you wish to retrieve.
- Switch screens using ◄ or ►.
- The selected pattern is shown in reverse highlighting. 7. Press .
7. Press .
- The saved pattern is retrieved and the embroidery screen appears, and you can embroider the retrieved pattern.
8. Adjust the pattern as desired, and then begin embroidering.
If there are 13 or more patterns saved in "Removable Disk", the patterns cannot be displayed. When the message "Reduce the number of patterns. Only up to 12 patterns can be handled." appears, delete patterns from "Removable Disk" so that it contains no more than 12 patterns. Then, close the error message, repeat the procedure starting fromstep 4 and then press to retrieve the pattern.
If patterns copied to "Removable Disk" are not saved in the machine's memory, their data is lost when the machine is turned off. In order to retrieve pattern directly from the machine the next time that they are needed, save the date in the machine.